Full-Time Golf Course Equipment Operators
Availability and Schedule:
· Must be available Monday – Friday as early as 6:00 am.
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
· Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Primary job function is the care and maintenance of the golf course. Under the direction and supervision of the superintendent and assistant superintendent the employee will operate all golf course equipment including small tools, mowers, riding units, loaders, utility carts and other maintenance vehicles.
· Mowing greens, tees, fairways and rough using riding mowers and walk mowers.
· Operating tractors, blowers, turf vacuums, aerifiers, rollers, and other turf specific machinery.
· Operating smaller hand held equipment such as weed eaters, back pack blowers, hover mowers, hand rakes, shovels, pruning shears, chainsaws, and course cup changing tools.
· Ensuring all equipment is working properly and operationally safe. Cleans equipment daily.
· Knowledge of safe, efficient operation of motorized vehicles, mowers and tractors.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
· Able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.