The Dataw Difference
Dataw Island – Discover its treasures.
World-class golf and tennis are just the beginning at Dataw Island. Our two championship golf courses and eight Har-Tru tennis courts are complemented by countless additional amenities to exercise the mind as well as the body, including:
- An updated Clubhouse featuring several dining options and meeting spaces
- A resort style zero entry pool overlooking the Jenkins Creek featuring an onsite deli serving refreshments and food, a covered pavilion with seating and plenty of umbrellas and lounge chairs
- A Community Center featuring fitness, yoga, an indoor lap pool, art studio, and card rooms
- Croquet lawns unrivaled in the region
- A community garden
- A full-service marina with deepwater access just three miles from the Intracoastal Waterway (temporarily undergoing repairs)
- Historic ruins
- Miles of trails
- World-class dining
- Multiple clubs & activities
- ...all within very close proximity to Hunting Island Beach State Park, Historic downtown Beaufort, arts and cultural offerings, world-class healthcare, educational facilities, and more.
Community thrives at Dataw. With 20+ member-based clubs, in addition to the sports associations, you are sure to find the perfect opportunity for fellowship and camaraderie.
We invite you to visit for yourself, and experience life as it’s meant to be lived.