Full-time and Part-time Tennis Court and Lawn Attendants Needed
Primary job function is the care and maintenance of the tennis courts and areas adjacent to courts.
· Sweep, roll and line clay courts. Maintain net height on courts, keep court tapes, fences and gates in good condition.
· Blow debris from surface of courts. Perform assessment of courts to ensure proper condition. Repair any low and high spots; wet or dry spots; timer boxes; and sprinkler heads.
· Maintain and replenish ice coolers.
· Weekly maintenance of coolers, shed, gazebo and storage areas.
· Other duties include routine maintenance on grass at court and sidewalk edges, weeding plant beds, pressure washing.
· Any additional tasks needed to keep courts and surrounding areas in good order.
· Knowledge of safe, efficient operation of blowers, trimmers, pressure washers and small landscaping tools.
· Mechanical aptitude helpful.
· Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
· Able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
Professional work environment and excellent benefit package for full-time position.